New Post has been published on http://ift.tt/23t475z
Homemade electric honey extractor. A beekeepers review of a beekeeping spinner
This beekeeping 101 video looks at a DIY homemade four frame honey extractor that can accommodate any honey frame sizes. From ideal honey frames to full depth frames. It has a built in speed controller, and is mostly made out of washing machine parts. It is belt driven, has a large food grade bucket with a standard beekeepers honey gate at the bottom of the extracting barrel. The stand is very heavy duty, and holds up very well even if the honey frames are uneven in size or weight. Extracting honey can be difficult without a fully automated and motorized honey extractor, and we found this one in a garage sale for a couple of hundred dollars. We did not build this extractor, but if you have, and are watching our videos, let us know and we will be happy to mention your name or link to you beekeeping website.
Hope you enjoy this short video. We will follow up with another video so you can see this four frame stainless steel motorized homemade beekeepers honey extractor in action, or also often referred to as a honey frame spinner.
Thanks for visiting our Beekeeping 101 video channel, and we invite you to subscribe and share our content to show your support.
• Website: http://ift.tt/1z3tL60
• Blog: http://ift.tt/1ueriTH
• Blog kids: http://ift.tt/26Y9zSD
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/mahakobees
• Google+: http://ift.tt/1onHFfu
• Pinterest: http://ift.tt/1onHFfy
• Instagram: http://ift.tt/23t475D
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/mahakobees
• Flickr: http://ift.tt/26Y9zSH
• Stumbleupon: http://ift.tt/23t475F
• Tumblr site: http://ift.tt/1ueriD2
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/23t475H